Monday, May 24, 2010

Lovely

It was a lovely morning so we canoed over to visit friends instead of driving. Lanelle crouches in the canoe in front of me and enjoys every minute. I cannot believe how much the kids like canoeing. They really didn't complain or fuss on the almost hour long trip. Not easy to take pictures of ourselves in a canoe...
Kellen had so much fun playing with Isaiah - catching frogs, leeches... The kids also really enjoyed hanging out with their sheep, goats, miniature horse and donkey. Lanelle always amazes me with how comfortable she is around animals. She loved wandering in the pen, petting all the lambs and baby goats. She really fell in love with a friendly black lamb and wanted to take him home. I really enjoyed getting to visit with a very special family. It's been a beautiful and blessed long weekend and its not over yet. Off for supper with another special family...

3 comments:

armacleod said...

Sounds like you had a good long weekend. I miss canoing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had great weather. I am going to phone you this week.

J'nea

Anonymous said...

How fun is that! You guys are so cool! love crystal