Monday, March 28, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
- Kellen has taken off with skiing. Up the tow rope and down the bunny hill by himself. Was super excited to go up the chair lift with Dad!
- Yesterday was our anniversary. Some friends watched the kids while we went for a xcountry ski together. It was a beautiful day and a great ski!
- I am excited to begin another knitting project, so I'm trying to be quick here.
- Neve is having much longer awake times during the day and evening. She's content and even smiley sometimes. We all love her!
- Lanelle is pooping on the potty! (Yes, I just wrote that. It's too exciting not to share! And, yes, I think it is LONG overdue.)
- I asked Kellen if he knew where dad was. He said "He's on the computer. Looking at guns at Cabelas." "How do you know Kellen?," I asked. "Oh, I just know." Well, he wasn't. But, that answer says a lot about where Ian spends his time. That answer made me giggle for the rest of the day.
- Last week was super busy - Stamp club, playgroup, make and take playdough at school, story and rhyme time, parent day at pre-K, gym night, caregroup, friends for lunch...we were on the go all week. Super fun. Yet tiring.
- I want more hours in a day. Or to need less sleep. Because its all so fun.
Sunday, March 06, 2011
Saturday, March 05, 2011
Friday, March 04, 2011
Thursday, March 03, 2011
I can't make everyday as perfect as I would like it to be. But I can find the perfect little moments that I want to always remember!
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup margarine, softened
1.5 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups flour
1.5 cups chocolate chips
Beat together sugars, marg, eggs, and vanilla. Add soda, salt, and flour. Mix. Add choc chips. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Okay, I know these are not healthy at all. But they are delicious and simple. Sometimes though I wish I had never found the recipe. Tastebuds may love them, but probably not any other part of the body! (Oh, the original came in the recipe book with my Kitchen Aid, so if you have one, you may have already discovered these.)
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Everyone played together so nicely. Lanelle thought Kayla was just the best! She had fun playing dress up and tea party with her. Yea, for big cousins. Even the boys got into the costumes and put on a "play" for us. There wasn't much of a story line, but it was entertaining anyhow. Way to be a good sport, Uncle Jeffery the Caterpillar!