Thursday, July 08, 2010

Beach Vacation

I am loving every minute of July, as I am not working one day! I've been asked a lot about what we're doing or where we are going. I'd like to not drive farther than the 20 minutes to our favorite beach. I think the perfect vacation is to stay at home. Here's some of our first day of beach vacation.
The house was really suffering, so we've taken a couple days break from the beach now. Besides there was fun to be had in the backyard, at the playground, berry picking up in the hills, and in the kitchen (um, yeah, homemade pasta is amazing!) The only thing I'm not enjoying lately is when the thought of August crosses my mind. Can July last forever?!

4 comments:

armacleod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
armacleod said...

It's interesting how people have different views of time. I want July to be over already and to be in August, cause that's when my wife is planning on finally moving over. Sounds like you are having a good time on your "staycation."

(Edited for grammatical mistakes.)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, looks like fun! I am so thankful for summer too!!
Jenn

Davis Family said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. Wow. Enjoy your time with the kids!