Thursday, April 06, 2006

Photo Shoot 2

Kellen participated well in his second photo shoot, other than a lack of smiles. I was in Regina for a dr's appointment so I stopped at J'nea's for awhile. Her twin girls were very excited about the baby. I had to change his diaper when I first got there. The girls started saying "baby pooped" and repeated it over and over again... One of the girls, I wasn't sure which one it was, was smiling at Kellen and he was giving her big smiles back. That was fun! I will post more of our photo shoot when I get the pics from J'nea (she took about 120). She took some really fun ones of Kellen and I together.

3 comments:

Craig & Leah in Korea said...

Janet! thanks for always updating us on Kellen - what a cutie! Can't wait to see some pics of mom and baby boy.

Monica said...

Will we get to see Kellen this weekend? We're going to Homecoming for Saturday, I hope to see you there!
Monica

tim & sarina said...

What an adorable picture of Kellen in the basket! He looks so relaxed there with his arm hanging over the edge...cute. How is parenthood going for you and Ian? Miss you guys and hope to see you all again soon!