Sunday, April 30, 2006

Kellen the Cutie


It's been awhile so I thought I'd better put up some new pictures. These are the cutest pics I got while visiting my Mom. I missed Kellen while we were at my parents, since I was studying and Grandma was getting to take care of him. It was great to get in some studying time for my upcoming exam though. I was a excited to get back home, but I was sad to leave. I guess no matter how old you get, it is always so comforting to be taken care of by your mother.

We had a dr. check up for him last week. He was 13 lbs and had grown 3 inches in a month. He is turning into a big boy fast! I look at him and still can't believe he's mine. Sometimes I am still overwhelmed wondering how I can ever be a good enough mom for this perfect creature!

Well, I guess I have to run already. Ian wants to try play some tennis. My guess is 5 minutes before Kellen protests being in the stroller out there. We'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to agree that he is a cutie- he gets cuter every day! So- what was the verdict, how many minutes of tennis did you guys get in?
Love Auntie Jenn

Janet said...

He did quite well! He didn't fall asleep in the stroller on the way to the courts as I hoped. But after bouncing him for 15 minutes and VERY carefully laying him in the stroller, we actually played for an hour and he never woke up!