- Very, very happy lately. Lots of smiles and laughs. (I'm so glad this side of Kellen is back now that the teeth came through.)
- First flu (?) last night. Vomit all over the wall beside his crib. He continued to throw up repeatedly for an hour until he collapsed in a deep sleep. Very scary. I laid on the bed and watched him sleep for a long time before I could go to sleep. He looked so pale. But, they sure do bounce back fast! He was happy, happy this morning!
- He learned how to scoot himself backward while sitting up. Goes in circles very well.
- Loves to eat (not surprising considering who his father is). New favorite: sweet potato. I've been trying to teach him the sign for "more", but he communicates it very well with his scream.
- Went to a spinning class demo. Love it! NEED to take it!
- Frustrated today (for reasons that would just take too long to explain). Something I read really was just what I needed. Wonderful thoughts, so well written...here.