Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Driving Like Daddy

I had a glimpse into the future. Kellen will and already is learning to drive like Daddy.

We are missing Daddy again. Since his company lost the Regina contract with SaskTel, Ian has been doing a lot more travelling. We are hoping that we will get good news about a job in town here that he applied for soon. I'm tired of the long, quiet evenings and I'm getting a big lesson about how frustrating simple things would be for a single parent. It's hard when you never get a break. After listening to Kellen roll around, talk, yell, and cry in his crib for an hour tonight I finally took him for a walk - truly to keep my sanity, not to help him get to sleep.

So, please pray that a better job will soon be found. We miss Dad.

2 comments:

Ian said...

I tried to get the picture from UTube to work but it wouldn't.

Anonymous said...

It's a hard road even when you know you've chosen it but when it's dropped into your lap it's gotta be really tough.

You'll get through it. I'd like to give you all sorts of helpful advice but honestly, I don't know how I made it through the first 5 years! Make the most of fun times, give & get lots of hugs and kisses and LOTS of prayer.

I'll pray for Ian's job situation & your strength and sanity!

--Bev