Saturday, December 08, 2012

Well, goodbye?

So after a busy month, and missing stopping by here, I sat down to do a quick blog late last night and found out I have reached my 1GB limit and can't put up any more pictures unless I start paying. Seriously, pay to blog?! I'm thinking there's a solution, but I'm not sure what it is or that I should take the time to try figure it out. Any advice? Anybody even checking in anymore? I'd be kind of sad to quit documenting to simple joys of this life, but maybe it's just time...

4 comments:

Roy said...

Google now has a larger cap than 1 gb with other products (drive/ plus) check them out, or compress your images more (they don't have to be high res for online viewing)

Janet said...

I did sign up for plus, thinking that would fix it, but it didn't...?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

It did that to me too, I've been shrinking my images and it seems to be working.

Andrea said...

Don't stop!