Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hi Again.

I'm back again. What's been going on? I'm finally recovering from a horrible cold that hit me on the weekend. (I should have never started bragging about how I haven't been sick at all this pregnancy!!) Finally yesterday I was able to say something somewhat positive about it...maybe I was learning to quit complaining about being pregnant. Being pregnant AND having a bad cold is REALLY not fun. I think I will be able to just enjoy the last few weeks now of waiting for baby.

Here's a couple pictures from way back at the beginning of the month. Kathy and Joe gave Kellen a new favorite book for Christmas - Things that Go. The box also had a truck and a ball, but Kellen ignored that until he had flipped through the book from cover to cover. He is so in love with books and with this book!

Baby Ayden really cracked us up with his smiles for the camera. I wish I had a video of someone taking his pictures. As soon as he would see the camera, his eyebrows would go up and he'd give a big goofy smile. Jenn you really should try to get a video of it...does he still do it?

This picture is old now..Sarina no longer has the belly. Congratulations to Tim and her on such a pretty baby girl. We're so excited for our girl to have a little girl cousin playmate!









Kellen loves to talk about Papa and his tractor since being at the farm. Even though it was Uncle Tim that gave him a ride in the tractor, ALL tractors are Papa's.

I'm done work now, officially this Friday but with overtime hours my actual last working day was last Wednesday! I thought I'd have the house super clean and be completely organized by now...ha! It'll never happen will it!? At least the kids room is getting back in order now. Some advice from me...Don't ever, ever decide to paint strips!!! Ian deserves some big applause for not getting completely frustrated by my ridiculous plan and for actually finishing the project.

We are trying to grasp the reality that the baby will soon be here, but it doesn't seem real to me yet. It was good to hold baby Ariana and imagine what it will feel like to hold our little girl!

4 comments:

Davis Family said...

We are also eagerly awaiting your baby girls arrival! All the best over the next few weeks.
Love the Davis bunch

jenn with two n's said...

Looking forward to meeting your girl too. Imogen will be glad for another friend!

Maxine said...

I hope you're encouraging your daughter to stay "tucked in" in this kind of weather :-)

Ian said...

What a great belly picture. You both look SWELL!