Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cute stuff?

Me: Kellen, what would you like to be when you grow up?

K: (with snotty look, squinty eyes, and a shake of the head) nuthin

Me: I mean, I'm a dietitian and I teach people about food. Dad operates equipment and works for the town. What would you like to do?

K: Nuthin. Just whatever I want to do.

Me: Oh, so if you were not working and doing whatever you wanted to do...what would you do?

K: I'd do nuthin.

Yikes, should I be concerned?

_____________________________________________

Me: Kellen, what was your favorite part of the circus?

K: The elephant pooping!!!!!

Me: Oh. What else did you like? (sounding hopeful for more)

K: Nothin. Just the elephant pooping.

Dad: Yeah, that's pretty interesting.

K: Yeah, he pooped, just like me.

Dad: (laughing) But we don't clean up after you with a shovel and a garbage pail.

K: No, but maybe we should use a combine! Yeah, just like BOOF!

We haven't really figured out a definition for boof, but it is the word around here and seems to be applied in any way you could imagine.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Too funny! We went to the circus a few months ago and Josiah's favorite was that the elephant peed on the floor! It must be a boy thing!

Davis Family said...

HAAAA HAAAAAA !!!!

melissa said...

Yeah. Josiah still talks about the elephant peeing on the floor. "He should use the potty. Right mom?"

Anonymous said...

I can't stop giggling... Kellen is the best! So are you:) Crystal

Anonymous said...

I delіght in, cause I ԁiscovereԁ
exactly ωhat I used to be taking а look for. You have ended my 4 dаy lengthy hunt!
God Bless yоu mаn. Have а nice day.
Bye

Feel free to visit my web blog coffee pure cleanse dr oz