Sunday, October 09, 2011

Life is Fun.

Kids have such a great sense of fun.  Everything can be fun. Simple things are hilarious.  Apple eyes bring great giggles.

I'm going to take my cue from kids.  I'm going to keep the fun and excitement huge in this adventure I'll rush into this week.  It feels like its rushing up on me and I found myself feeling stressed.  Packing, planning, where will the big kids be, how to get Ian organized, will Neve travel well? Phooey, why should I allow this to be spoiled. I won't.

I am so excited for a dream of mine to come true.  Tuesday night I'll head into the city to begin the journey to Halifax, and Cape Breton, and PEI!  Eeee, that is so crazy that its really happening.  And so here I am, committing to squashing any worry I have and enjoying every moment of it with a childlike sense of fun and wonder.

1 comment:

Sarina said...

Janet,
Love the apple picture, and so glad you guys came out to spend the day with us! I hope you have a wonderful trip to the east coast - can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories when you get back.