Saturday, October 01, 2011

It all adds up.

I meant to share this series of pictures the day after my last post, but yet again the busyness of the week took over my plans and I just never got to it.  Each of these of my sweet nephew Ayden is precious.  And, when you put them all together, this series of expressions makes me laugh out loud, hard, for a few minutes.  Everytime I look at them.



Not joking, about the everytime.  I just scrolled through them 3 times.  I'm still laughing.

I'd like to share about my wonderful weekend so far at the Once Upon a Time workshop I attended.  I feel like I don't have the energy to share it all.  I would have to share a crazy big series of moments just to do it justice.  Each moment I share would be beautiful, but kind of like the series of photos above, if I could give you a glimpse of all of them together, then you could see why my heart feels so full tonight, even though I'm exhausted.

Although I won't take the time to do it the justice it deserves, I will just say -
  • I am thankful for all the ladies at my table that shared their hearts and their stories.
  • I am thankful for the 3 ladies who had a vision and decided to create the workshop.
  • I am thankful for the story of my life so far that is full of God's blessings.
  • I feel renewed excitement about how my story will continue to unfold.

No comments: