Friday, June 16, 2006

Beautiful Valley

I really like this picture cause it shows how beautiful it is where we live. Mom met up with us at Mosaic and ended up coming out to the Fort for the night since her van broke down. Not nice, but a blessing that she came for a visit. I thought I'd go out for a walk/run with Kellen this morning and enjoy more of this beautiful scenery but we had a visit from a very expectant mother and her 3 yr old. She came to look at the sling and we made plans to go to the beach soon! Anyhow, Kellen fell asleep before we got out and I thought I'd check email and do some weeding instead. Here I am an hour later after looking at too many blogs. Fun though because I found some new ones.

2 comments:

Ian said...

It is great to see beauty when it is close by.

pella said...

Hi Janet - It looks absolutely beautiful and how fun to have your mom around for a little longer! Hope all is well!