Thursday, November 16, 2006

Baths, Napkins and Cookies

For all the faithful readers out there of Kellen's life here's a few pictures to keep you updated. I won't say much as I have a cup of coffee and a book waiting (Life of Pi, which I am very much enjoying, Mary!)


Looking pretty cool with Grandma's cloth napkin on his head! (Until he realized it was there and ripped it off. Not a big fan of hats.)
Kellen seemed to think bath time in the bowl at Grandpa Bill's and Grandma Mary's was pretty fun!
Watching Mommy's cookies bake was very exciting! Kellen wants to stand ALL THE TIME. It keeps me prisoner since he's not too good at it yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's standing already! Kellen looks like he will be an early walker Janet. It was good to see you guys in Regina last week - take care.

Anonymous said...

So... cute! It was nice having you guys over on the weekend. Too bad the Riders blew it!
Keep the pictures coming, they're awesome. Crystal

Laurie said...

Awww, he's sooooo cute! I might of said that before, but he is! :)

I added your blog as a link on mine, I hope that is ok. ......let me know if it isn't ok.

Take Care, Laurie B.

Anonymous said...

He is growing so fast. Keep the pictures coming!
Kathy

pella said...

mmmm - yummy cookies! Lucky Kellen!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to finally meet your little man last weekend! He is a real sweetie and I look forward to watching him grow!

Vicki Elford

Matthew Cleveland said...

Wow, he just keeps getting more adorable. I have been meaning to call you, hopefully this week! So, talk to you soon!