Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Tomorrow we are going to my parents farm for Christmas! Since we won't have room for Kellen's present in the car, we decided to give it to him today. He loved it mostly...the horn and the fast rides Mom gave him were great, but the hat was no fun. I had to hold his hands to try get a picture of him in it.
Kellen was very happy to have his Daddy home today. It seems like the holidays have begun. Dad got some good action shots of the tickles. Ian was suppose to be working today but got feeling really sick again this week. When he agreed with me that he should go to the doctor, I knew he was really sick. So now he is trying to recover from tonsilitis.
What a big boy Kellen is now! I can't believe how much he has changed in the last couple of weeks. He is so mobile now. I think he has had a big growth spurt. He seems so much taller to me all of a sudden. It is such a miracle to watch a baby grow and learn so quickly!
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I probably won't be back here until 2007!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! He does look like a grown-up little boy! Can't wait for you to get here so I can hold him and watch him with my own eyes!

See you tomorrow!

Mom

Eric said...

We did the early christmas thing too since we are traveling to my parents. The boys have been enjoying the gifts along the journey and it has made the trip workable.