Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Christmas Report

We had Christmas at the Bell farm. There was eating, skating, eating, games, eating, presents, eating...typical Christmas. This Christmas was extra special since it was Kellen's first.
We think he was showing interest in hockey, which will make Uncle Tim happy. He seemed to know what to do when he grabbed the stick and tried to hit a nearby ball with it.
Being yet a baby, he wasn't too interested in his presents. The best reaction was from the Kleenex packages in his stocking. Who knew Kleenex was so exciting??
The farm set from Grandpa and Grandma will educate him on farming...
Kellen really does seem to love his cousins, but he just wasn't in the mood to get a picture of the new matching shirts. I think he was mostly mad because we took away Kayla's tamagotchi toy.

There's a very brief look at a Christmas that was very full of fun and good stories. I have to add that I loved the movie Cars very much, but not nearly as much as Nolan. When he opened it up, his eyes lit up, he hugged the DVD, and exclaimed "I lub my mubie!"

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: