Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just keeping the promise


Just saying I'm still here. Waiting.


Kellen & I are finding the days long with Ian gone. Funny when he was working away for the week, it often didn't seem that bad. Now a day seems like forever. Guess we got used to being together all the time. Somebody has to work though.
Kellen likes Daddy's bedtime stories and songs. Nice he can still come home every night right now.
I just got interupted by a phone call to go for an ultrasound at noon. Guess I'd better pack a bag, although I'm sure I'll be home again tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the new stripe wall I see?? If you're still around tomorrow I think you chould post some pictures of the final look!
Jenn

jenn with two n's said...

It won't be the three of you for much longer! I like the wall--it must have been a lot of work. Love the pic.