Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More of Lanelle...




Making sure I'm being fair. Before anyone pointed out I didn't talk about Lanelle in the last post. She has changed from her previous and wonderful schedule of getting up only once a night at 5 am. She has started what seems to be a new routine - 3am and 5am. I'm not impressed although I'm sure Jenn will be happy to hear. She is much more interested in people now and gives the best smiles for Kellen, which I LOVE! She does not seem to care much for being outside, but I'm working with her on that. She did help plant 2 gardens on the weekend though. Perhaps if she would learn how to handle a bit of wind she wouldn't get so grumpy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I really don't delight in hearing that others are sleep deprived too- sorry she has given up her great schedule. But I do feel a little glad to hear that I am not the only mom in the 'walking-zombie' club!

jenn with two n's said...

She's growing so much. I love these new pics.