Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pregnancy


I don't have any recent pregnancy pictures on my computer to share right now. I think this one was taken in November, when I was just 6 months. Things have changed a lot since then. I don't think I can wear that shirt any more. I was glad to be done work this week (my last day was Tuesday!) for a few reasons, one of them being that I had nothing to wear anymore.
It has been a very uneventful pregnancy. I was very tired for a long time and was very happy when I got some energy back in the 4th or 5th month. Up until the last month, I thought pregnancy was pretty easy. I am now tired again and find I have a few more complaints. Soon it should be easy to put on socks and shoes again. I look forward to my back feeling better. I also look forward to doing some of the things I enjoy and have missed, like biking. But, mostly I look forward to meeting this little person who has been kicking me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janet- I found your blog, hard to forget the original name. Reading you entries made ME even more excited too. I want to know those answers to and I'm excited to see you as a mommy- you'll do great.
luv, JJ