Thursday, May 04, 2006

Kellen's Busy Life

We finally bought a crib for Kellen so he can start sleeping in his own room soon. He's outgrowing his little basket quickly!

He's waking up from his first nap in his crib here!











Crazy Eyes is staying warm after bath time!












Okay, maybe these pictures are not so exciting, but it's a baby's life. Even the everyday things seem worth documenting. I actually sat down to post a video I took of him telling his "stories" as I call his babbling. It was so cute, even though he became a little less animated with the camera in his face. I guess I'm technically challenged and couldn't figure it out. So, if anyone can tell me how to post a video, I would be thrilled...

1 comment:

pella said...

I love the "crazy" beautiful eyed baby photos you post. Thanks for sharing your "everyday" experiences. I can hardly wait to finally meet your little guy.