Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Grandpa Gerry holding the cousins. When I showed Ian this picture he said - it looked even sweeter in real life. ahhhh!
And I think this one of Ariana and her Daddy is one of the sweetest pictures I got all weekend.
And this one gives some some warm fuzzies too - Grandpa and Grandma Ruby with the Great-Granddaughters.
Ian is probably the one to think this is the sweetest picture of the weekend - his boy actually riding, loving, and smiling on "Papa's bike". I'm hearing a lot of "Papa's bike" in Kellen's ramblings. His other recent ramblings have a lot about Mac the Moose in them. I don't think we could pass through Moose Jaw without a visit to Mac the Moose anymore.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I wish we could have been there to visit all of you!