Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Trucks and Playdough

Seems like I haven't updated in a long time. If I were to take the time to write a wordy blog, it would be about things that I have learned about managing 2 kids. But one of the things I have learned is to prioritize, and this just doesn't make it to the top of the list. Tomorrow play group is at our house and having the house in visitor shape takes priority at this moment. But, just so I don't abandon the blog altogether here are a few pictures.
It was great to go to Amy and Noel's wedding. unfortunately this is the one and only picture I have from the whole weekend - Grandpa and Kellen found something very absorbing to watch after the wedding. I'm going to have to get some good pictures from someone else. I guess my hands were too full for a camera.


Kellen is still enthralled with trucks and machines - they are all called "Daddy tucks or big tucks".

Playdough has been the new activity this week. Kellen has been watching way too much Bob the Builder since Lanelle arrived so I've been trying to think of different activities that will keep him engaged while I'm busy.
That's all I got for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you found time to post again. I was missing seeing pics...but there was none of Lanelle. I guess I'll just have to wait to see the real thing.
Kathy