Friday, January 06, 2012

A Joy Dare

Reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where you Are was definately one of the best things for me in 2011.  I sporadically recorded gifts in various journals and bits of paper, but never got in the habit.  I saw yesterday, her Joy Dare and I didn't even have to think about it.  I was doing it, because I know its what I need.  And, recording it here, well that will just make me do it.  So I begin my 2012 gratitude list.  I know its going to be beautiful because they are so many blessings.

1.  for looking, for growing, for loving
2.  ski trails, thriving ivy, figs
3.  "your my best brother ever", "this is the best adventure ever", "I love you"
4.  Grandma's knitting bag gifted, Star Wars Lego, solitude
5.  aholyexperience, Norweigan style knit dress, kids playing outside
6.  knitting needles, leftovers, memories of child stories


 
As for realizing I can make a lucet cord without a lucet fork but a large bbq fork instead, I'm sure it can make the gratitude list somehow.

No comments: