Sometimes when I stop by this space, I am struck by how trival it is here. But, sometimes I am struck with how vastly deep this simple life of mine, of ours, really is. As I search for where to start tonight, and that feeling comes over me, I think about inasmuch. Her words caught me at the right time, when I needed to be reminded that the mothering and homemaking are so far from trivial. Living in joy and thankfulness and communion is, well, I want to say, powerful. Pausing and savoring the moments of brother and sister building Legos is beautiful. And my heart skips beats watching them savor a crazy warm day in January when they take the neighbour's idea to try sail a boat in the moving water. I know they will remember this afternoon where joy was beaming on their face.
7. kisses, forgiveness, smiles
8. moon behind pines, laughter at crazy hair, glimmer of the moon travelling on railway tracks,
9. connection with friends and sister holding the receiver, him purusing cookbook pictures
10. sun glowing, baby toy jingling bringing smiles, pen recording,
11. words that dig, supportive friend hugs, words that build
12. the promises that keep eyes upward, this house being our HOME, love being shared with smiles
13. washer humming, sewing machine whirring, music joyfilled