Thursday, March 09, 2006

Photo shoot


Thanks for the idea of a photo shoot, J'nea. How'd I do? I can't believe how good he was for me. He seemed rather interested in the whole ordeal.

I feel like I'm finding more time to do things today. Maybe I will find a schedule after all. Last night I realized that I should make a lunch for the next day at the same time I'm cooking supper. He is usually sleeping around supper time for a long block of time, but I have no time around lunch usually. So, I made a chick pea salad last night and when he was awake and wanting to be held at lunch, I had a good meal ready to go today! He seems to get tired early in the afternoon, but has a hard time falling asleep. So, today we went for a walk and he slept in the sling. I think these walk times will be good. I used to think I'd have to figure out what kind of a schedule to get him on, but now I see he's taking the lead and helping me to find a schedule...I just have to pay attention to his ideas!

2 comments:

pella said...

Janet & Ian, It sure is fun seeing your little baby boy and reading your thoughts and adventures in parenting. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a fabulous job taking pics. He is a doll! I am also impressed with you thinking ahead to tomorrow's lunch already. Man, I need some of you recipes. sarah c.