Thursday, March 09, 2006

Photo shoot


Thanks for the idea of a photo shoot, J'nea. How'd I do? I can't believe how good he was for me. He seemed rather interested in the whole ordeal.

I feel like I'm finding more time to do things today. Maybe I will find a schedule after all. Last night I realized that I should make a lunch for the next day at the same time I'm cooking supper. He is usually sleeping around supper time for a long block of time, but I have no time around lunch usually. So, I made a chick pea salad last night and when he was awake and wanting to be held at lunch, I had a good meal ready to go today! He seems to get tired early in the afternoon, but has a hard time falling asleep. So, today we went for a walk and he slept in the sling. I think these walk times will be good. I used to think I'd have to figure out what kind of a schedule to get him on, but now I see he's taking the lead and helping me to find a schedule...I just have to pay attention to his ideas!

4 comments:

Maxine said...

Oh, Janet! He is just so sweet! What a bright eyed baby. Glad things are going well for you. It sounds like you must be feeling well. Look forward to seeing you all.

pella said...

Janet & Ian, It sure is fun seeing your little baby boy and reading your thoughts and adventures in parenting. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a fabulous job taking pics. He is a doll! I am also impressed with you thinking ahead to tomorrow's lunch already. Man, I need some of you recipes. sarah c.

J'nea said...

you did great on your photo shoot. He looks so cute! Can't wait for the shower! Here is an official invite for everyone that doesn't know about it. It is at my house March 13 at 7pm. Everyone is welcome, well just girls!